Sunday, November 1, 2009

Early morning pictures in Nagoya

Sometimes I like going to walk or run by a river near my house.


View Riverside walk in Nagoya in a larger map

In the map above, you can see the path I usually take. In case you live in Nagoya, you might want to take a look at it.

There is nothing touristic along the path (apart from the football stadium) but you can contemplate real Japanese life there.

There is one place I like in particular, which is the train intersection (see the mark point in the map).

I took all these pictures one day that I woke up very early in the morning and couldn't fall asleep again so I decided to go around the path by bike to take some pictures.

2 comments:

Steven Van Vaerenbergh said...

Nice... Nagoya seems to be a good place for minimalist photography. Saludos!

lorena said...

yes, yes... very nice, but there is anywhere like spain! when are you coming back? jeje