Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wales

I spent three days in Wales doing hiking. Amazing views. Freedom to walk through the countryside. No fences, no agressive dogs, just lovely sheeps!.

Moel Siabod (google maps link) was one of the mountains I climbed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moel_Siabod). I spent two nights in a youth hostel in Capel Curig. It was very funny when the second day, a group of university students from Leeds, showed up in the hostel. We had a very nice evening and I even learned some words in Greek. There were people from Cyprus, Japan, China, Spain, Italy, ...


The second day I went from Capel Curig to Dolgarrog. I met a very nice old man that lived in Dolgarrog and we shared a great chat and walk. I hope your sister is okey George!


My third day in Wales was in Llandudno (boring).

No comments: